Blogging in English

20 things you may not know about me TAG

Freitag, Dezember 12, 2014

Heyho,

yeah, another post for the Blogging in English Challenge. And again first I will say, that I know, my English is not very good, but it will be very helpfull for me, if you let me know my mistakes in the comments, so I can improve them. ;)

So, back to the actual topic ;) Lioba from Libramor has tagged me with the 20 things you may not know about me TAG. Thank you <3 Of course I take part in it, so let's start with the questions!


1. How tall are you?
About 1,60 metres. I don't know exactly... But I didn't realy grow since I was ten :D (Yes, with ten I was one of the tallest girls in my class ^^)

2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
I think no, except it's still hidden ;)


3. What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
About all this blogs, which disappear without a word after short time... But it's actually sad...

4. What's your biggest non-blog-related pet peeve?
Trains which come not in time, teacher who thinks in our life exists only school, the fact that I have too little time to read all this great books, ...


5. What is your favourite song?
I don't realy have a favourite song, because I hear...uhm, curious? music... But I love the music of Lindsey Striling, Two Steps From Hell and Audiomachine very much :)

6. What is your favourite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
What's an Etsy shop??


7. What is your favourite way to spend free time when you're not alone?
Uhm, talking, listening, laughing? :D

8. What is your favourite junk food?
Chocolate :D


9. Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind, and what are their names?
No, I don't have pets


10. What are your number one favourite nonfiction and fiction books?
Nonfiction: I don't realy read nonfiction books... But I like "Gedächtnistraining für Dummies" by John B. Arden :)
Fiction: That's a nasty question for a booklover ;D I love all books by John Green, "Wonder" by Raquel J. Palacio, "Every Day" by David Levithan, "Der Schatten meines Bruders" by Tom Avery, ...

11. What is your favourite beauty product?
I don't realy use beauty products (I don't wear make-up...), so I would say my toothpaste ^^


12. When were you embarrassed? What happened?
Uhm, I don't know... ^^


13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) what would it be?
Hot Chocolat *-* <3


14. What's your favourite movie?
I don't realy have a favourite movie but I like the movies of the Monty Pythons :)

15. What were you in high school: Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictiorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
I think, we don't have this roles at school here in Germany. But beside this, I wolud say, I'm the indiscernible (is that the right word??) girl, which sit most of the time at the edge without talking ;)


16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
In Germany, yes, i like it :)


17. PC or Mac?
Netbook ^^


18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
No romantic gestures in my life, yet :( ^^


19. Favourite celecbrity?
I don't have a favourite celebrity...


20. What blogger friends do you secretly want to be best friends with?
I think "best friends" is too much, but there are many, many blogger I realy like (or rather their blogs ;)) and so, although I don't like it to tag so much people, I would tag all of them ;D First my lovely book fairy bloggers: Mara, Kücki, Jule, Anna and Ellen, who I realy met in October, then Livi, Leslie, Binzi, Christine, Hanna, Emme, Emma, Lisa, Lioba .... And of course my good friend Ramiel!There are too many bloggers I like :D So, if you had once a comment from me on your blog, feel tagged ;)

Möchtest du weiterlesen?

13 Kommentare

  1. HuHu du Liebe ♥♥♥

    Das ist mal ein super TAG *------* Und du und dein Englisch-WOW! Die Fragen und Antworten fand ich super interessant und dein Favourte Beauty Prudukt ist wirklich der HAMMER, hahah ich musste so lachen :D und wenn du auf die Frage was ein Etsy Shop ist, eine Antwort hast, gib mir doch mal bescheid, denn seit ich das gelesen habe fliegen lauter Fragezeichen um mich herum o-O und du hast mich genannt-Aaaaw vielen lieben Dank :****

    Fühl dich geknuddelt <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. really= 2 ls :), Kann ich den auch machen?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke :) Schau mal genau hin, wen ich da alles erwähnt hab ;)

      Löschen
  3. Hallo meine Liebe ^^
    Ich fühle mich ehrlichen geehrt, meinen Namen hier zu lesen und freue mich sehr! Vielleicht schaffen wir es ja mal uns auf einer Buchmesse zu sehen :)
    Liebst, Emme ♡

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Huhu Chrisi :)

    Vielen Dank fürs taggen :)
    Ich werde den Tag wohl bald mal machen ^^
    Und deine Antowrten....zu geil xD Ich liebe auch meine Zahnpasta :D

    Liebe Grüße
    Kücki ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. bittebitte :D
      Ja, Zahnpasta ist ja auch lebensnotwendig ;)

      Löschen
  5. Hi Chrisi!
    I'm terriblely sorry I havent responded to you :´(. Well I am really excited to do the tag! And I will do it right now and publish it tomorrow <3. I hope you're not mad. I just was sooo busy.
    Happy holidays! <3
    Christine

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, I understand it! I was so busy in the last days, too ;(
      It's great that you do the tag and I'm curious about your answers! :)

      Happy holidays for you, too <3

      Löschen
  6. Uhm, you wanted feedback, so here we go:
    -Helpful is written with only one l at the end. Not helpfull.
    -Did you mean "a teacher who thinks, there's only school in our life" or "teachers, who think only school exists in our life"?
    -In the answer of the fiction/nonfiction question, you wrote "really" with only one l. Do you have a problem with the "l" on your keyboard? ;-)
    -Hot Chocolat? Uhm, is that supposed to be French?
    That was all that I could find, and I promise, I was very diligent (das heißt sorgfältig, dann musst du es nicht nachschlagen ;-))

    Let's go on to the friendlier part of this comment:
    -I think the roles at school they had where rather the outside (oberflächlich, mäh, jetzt weiß ich auch nemme weiter) roles, like whether you play in the school band, what you do officially, not really what you do beside of that at school. By the way, I was never in America, but wh shouldn't a cheerleader be a calm girl, that doesn't talk much? ;-)
    -I think you thought very similar to me when I did that tag, because my favourite beauty product is also toothpaste...
    -The disappearing blogs... I never thought about them, but now that you write about them... yeah, kind of sad that they disappear. I'm only blogging for a year and already know at least a dozen of them.

    Cheers, Mulan (yes, I'm named after a Disney movie...)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much for the feedback :) I think, "l" is a wonderful letter, so I want use it so often ;D No, I will correct it ;)

      Haha, that with the toothpaste is funny :D

      Short answer, but it's difficult for me to write in English... (and I bet in this short comment are three or four new mistakes ;D)

      Löschen
    2. That thing with the toothpaste

      And I bet there are three or four new mistakes in this comment...

      I guess we could go on and on and on like this :D

      Löschen

Vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar ♥

Meine lieben Leser